Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Titan Courageous

Okay so, about 8 months back I came across the above mentioned band, I love the fuck out of these guys, They're a Progressive band that to this day I've yet to find one of there full albums, I'd definitely recommend to anyone who reads this to check these guys out. http://thetitancourageous.bandcamp.com/track/love-in-the-asylum
On the right side of the page there is a taskbar labeled "Discography" just clicked either one of the pictures to pull up a song. It's great stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, sounds like a good idea, will do that :-D

    Thought I'd stop by, spread some love, and see what's going on in here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son, I am NOT disappoint! Checking in to show some love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked it ... good luck with your blog! 10x for following

    ReplyDelete